Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday - Oct 5th, BIKE RIDE

Well, I was going to go to Tucson today to see my most delicious Terra and Cherry, but I had to take care of some other stuff, and didn't get a chance to.  However, I did have some time to kill, and Blaise had said that he was itching to go ride.  He rides all the time, but I think he was getting bored of going by himself.  So I rode down in to Conspire in Phoenix.  The ride there was 13 miles.  Then we hung out for a while and talked about everything we always talk about.  We were pretty near the houses I've been interested in, so we rode around Garfield and looked at stuff, then I went home.  The ride home, including house looking was 16.50 miles.  So let's see, that puts us at a total of just under 30 miles.  Not bad, considering that it was pretty quick riding, and I had a headwind the whole time on the way to Phoenix.  Also not bad, considering that I haven't really been on the bike lately.  My legs are already pretty sore already, which is bad news.  Whatever.  I like riding.  It would be even more fun if the air here wasn't pure exhaust fume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics