Monday, February 15, 2010

Checking In

This weekend was my 25th birthday.  Unfortunately, I was sick (and still sort of am now), so I did not get really to do very much.  I did drink a little on Saturday night. 

Anyways, my back also has been in quite a bit of pain.  I am not entirely sure where this started, but it is deep of my right shoulder blade, and seems to exist anywhere underneath any part of the shoulder blade.  Now, last Tuesday I did deadlifts, push press, and rows.  I wonder if I started the issue at that time with a little muscle pull or something, and then exacerbated it later in the week with my coughing and sneezing (it hurts in a particular way whenever I sneeze).  In any case, I feel like shit, and I'm obviously falling apart.  I though that I was going to pass out a couple of times on Saturday when I moved wrong and my body throbbed.  So I'm going to take it easy this week.  It may also be due to stress, as work has been certifiably crazy lately, and I did not get that house that I really wanted. 

Deadlifted 315, failed on 335 (I need to reduce my gut, as it very negatively affects my breathing during the setup for Deadlift).

Push Pressed 185 (went 115, 135, 155, 185), actually went up pretty easily, which felt great.  I am going to start doing these more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Web Analytics